A silence surrounds the heart
Some unknown force holds it captive at all times
I hear a voice that calls me all the while
And I recall some forgotten melody of the heart….
A song filled with so much pain
It traps me in anguish
A reflection of self
That entails the pain of the soul….
A feeling of self destruction mystifies up my mind
It leads me to a never ending depth of hopelessness
I try in vain but
The heart continues to sing
So disturbing at times
I cry aloud in frustration
The melody never changes its tone
A pain so monotonous….
So aching, so ugly
It has now conquered the mind so completely
But still when I think in depth
There is something an attraction
I love it within hatred
And sing it in desperation
The melody of the heart
Remains in the deepest of the depths
And the heart continue to dance to its tunes
No matter what happens to the rest….
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment