Monday, February 16, 2009

a handful of sky....

A homely house, a bit of warm sunshine
A small garden and some flowers
A terrace to stand and face the morning sun
A bit of earth and some showers

A bit of annoyance and some bit of comfort
A little bit of anger with a little bit of calm
Oodles of happiness with no place for the gloom
A home made of love and joy filled in a palm

I dream so often for a home sweet home
Where I find myself sheltered in your arms
I dream of being beside you for ever and a day
It takes me to tranquility and I feel the charm

Some laughter would be added as the days would pass by
Some sweetness more added to the happiness present
A lullaby, a song, some music, a melody or a tune…
Oh! I long for a life of lives so decent

I long for a handful of sky
I long to be with you forever
I long for the bliss so precious
I long for the days of happiness ever…

No comments: