He took me by the hand, and led me along…
To feel his warmth, it didn’t take me long…
We flew together exploring horizons
The feeling of freedom,no bounds, no divisions
Suddenly I realized that I have gone too far
Oh please stop, I said, don’t take me so far.
He sat beside me and touched my lips
He caressed my hair in sweet little tips
As he did that He whispered in my ear
“Count on me, my love I am always near”
The feeling of his touch intoxicated me much
And I fell on the ground, lifeless, as such…
He touched me again, He loved me some more
He loved me a little, as he loved me for long…
Tranquility surrounded and I was in dreams
I wish I never wake up so real as it seems…
This dream would never break, I know
When u are there for me
And we would be together
Forever with thee
My faith in u
Will never show a crack
When I get carried away with you
In this lovely dreamy track.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment