Childhood days are mine, they bring happiness
The bygone days of life, I remember, kill my loneliness
Innocence recreated, reincarnated…..
My remembrance is what left of me now,
Sweetness, jolliness, cheerfulness!!
There was play, there was a song
There were fights, so lovely, so long…
There were days filled with fun
There were days filled with sunshine
My days of childhood are always mine….
The festives were a treat for me
New clothes, the food, the all new mood
Early to rise and late to bed
Oh!! Everything was so good!!
The rains would bring some extra happiness
Poodles of water and loads of mud
The school’s a must in the season…..
And after the shower that the earth would have
Some greener grass, the cleaner roads, a few little flower buds
Childhood love was also there
A love so innocent and pure…..
An attraction that’s never fatal
Its just natural….i am sure!
The share and care which always ruled
Our little minds and hearts
I feel so good when I think of it
And I go back to that part….
It was a world of our own created
Where we ruled all sorts
No punishments, no regulations
No verdict of courts
But what remains of now is remembrance
And still it’s solely mine
Sweetness, jolliness, cheerfulness
A feeling so divine
I’ll treasure it always and pass it on
To my child who needs a guide
And he would pass it on to his next
A pleasure to think it right!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment