I think of you, my helpless heart cries aloud
So much pain, I crib from inside
A feeling of desperation surrounds me
You are not there to sit beside
Days, I feel, are longer than ever
The nights are so cruel to me
I try to tell myself to be strong
And fight the heart that’s as lonely as me
Is it the same with you?
I ask this myself over and over again
And I feel the pain of your heart
I know there is nothing to gain…
Walking along with each other
We are in the same trail
And we are always together
But just like the tracks of a rail
But I do believe in destiny
For it’s the one that got us together
And I shall have patience a lot
For destiny to decide, nothing else does matter…
With this thought in my heart and mind
I shall keep on loving you
As I have always been
From the days of remembrance all through
I know my sweetheart
You too are in the same situation
But one thing we must realize
There will be a time which will change all condition
Till that time my darling
I will always be with you
Loving you, care for you
Adore you, always understand you
This time of testing won’t last long, I am sure
Because there is always a silver lining
Behind every dark cloud, it’s said
I believe the sun will shine upon us, forever smiling
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment