Monday, August 4, 2008

Humbleness

The strength in me is immense, I’m proud
The power I display is immense, I say aloud

Once darkness surrounded me, there was no drop of light
I was in dismay, it wasn’t a good sight
Still I went on with a heart of hopes
My strength and power are the powerful ropes
I went on and on, I wasn’t sure where
But I had to proceed sometime somewhere

No drop of light, I can see for sure
Just the silence of darkness, that was more and more
I fell here and I fell there
I stroked a rock
I bled…I don’t care!!

Once I fell so heavy on the ground
I lost my senses, I lost my pride
I was drenched, in the mud and dirt
I knew for sure, this time, I was hurt

For quite sometime I couldn’t realise
But the pain in me, made me a little wise
Slowly and slowly I started to rise
Oh lord! I prayed, please lend me a guide..

My prayers were answered when I could praise
I saw you in the dark to help me raise
U held my hand and took me up
U cleaned my dirt that was so much tough

I thank my lord who sent you here
To take me out from so much fear
I learnt a lesson to remember in life
To be as humble as a beggar’s wife.

The only thing that I now fear
That I don’t fall again when no ones near
But I know for sure when I am here
If I fall down, you ‘ll always be there
You’ll always be there…

No comments: