Friday, August 8, 2008

Repulsion

The bitterness was high, I realized
It led to so much of repulsion
The sweetness in me couldn’t defuse it
The deterioration persisted as it worsened the condition

Amidst all odds I had to carry on
For I have always been a winner!!
It’s so unlikely that I loose the battle with life
I fear and prepare for the worse
And tell myself, I will not be a loser...

I conditioned myself to the newer situations,
I forced myself to smile…
This is the vitality of life, I tell myself
To be happy when you are sad
To go on when you are tired
I forced myself to the conditions so bad….

The repulsion continued to be more and more
No way but to gulp it down the throat
It tastes like a bitter poison
That slowly kills you, makes you immobile
My life, I feel, is amidst a torrent of a wild river
And the harder I find to balance my boat..

I move on smiling as ever
The tears have stopped now…
The emotions feel waived off from my heart
It’s a stone…doesn’t cry, doesn’t bow
The stone filled path welcomes me more and more
And I go on, my head held high…

Life is the like, I know
Repulsion and bitterness, poisonous every step
I shall gulp it all again and continue to give joy
For the one who drinks poison
Can in truth lead a cure
And save many others in a grip alike
For sure, for sure, for sure……

No comments: