For the one I love
My heart told me today
To let it out for u
But when and how
I don’t know for true.
The day I met u
I knew it for sure
There’s something ignited
For both of us to lure.
The days passed by
And I waited for the spark
It happened one day
That led you to my mark.
Since then its happened
And that both of us know
We are made for each other
Don’t care if the whole world comes to know!!
I know sweetheart
you are much confused
But its time for me
To get diffused
Pretty much into u!!
Love is not just loving
Love is not to take
Its not even to give
Which sounds pretty fake!!
Love is to standby
For someone you care
Love is to be there
When you want to share..
Love is not god
Neither its so great
But it’s a perfect word
For us to be innate.
It wouldn’t have been easy
For me to understand
But only for you, my darling
I am in this state.
That’s why, my sweetheart
My heart told me today
To let it out for you
But when and how
I don’t know for true…
Really…
I don’t know for true…
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awesome narration ...:).Kaushik
i salute 4 ur feelings...beautifully narrated...i understand its straight from ur heart...keep it up...Joy
Really really great & lovely....
Post a Comment